Payment Plans and Financial Assistance
Thank you also for offering so many different payment plans. It was great being able to afford organic produce all summer on a budget!”
— CSA member, 2013
We believe that good food is the birthright of every human being.
Good food is food grown in living soil, rich in the life-giving forces of nature, with the ability to deeply nourish and support people in actualizing their potential.
As farmers for a more just and beautiful world, it is our aim to grow the highest quality foods we can, and to increase access to our produce, regardless of income.
To make our produce more widely available to people of all income levels, we:
Offer payment plans for our CSA memberships.
- One easy payment; or
- ½ payment at signup and ½ payment August 15*; or
- 5 monthly payments on the first of the month from June-October*
- Payment with SNAP - Food Stamps (please call Linda at the Office to set this up)
- Limited financial assistance available on a first come, first serve basis (please call Linda at the office for details)
* Half-payment and 5 monthly payment options are set up with an automatic recurring payment schedule. You can arrange payments with the farm using your VISA or MasterCard; with your bank, scheduling automatic check payments; or by sending post-dated checks to the farm to be deposited at agreed-upon dates.There will be a 3% fee for debit/credit card transactions.
For those applying for our Financial Assistance:
Anyone on food stamps, or whose children are eligible for free lunch at school, can qualify for a discount on the price of a CSA share. We understand that not all of those in need qualify for these programs, so please contact the farm to discuss other options. This “Food For All” fund is paid for by a small portion of each paid CSA membership and by other direct donations. We have very limited funds, so we must operate on a first come, first served basis until the funds are gone.
We happily accept SNAP as payment for CSA shares and at our farmers market stands at these locations.
To set this up please contact Linda at our farm office: email@example.com or by phone at (541) 935-1920 or (866) 935-1920 (outside area).
You are extremely generous for allowing low income families to enjoy the fruits of your bounty… Our little family loves Winter Green Farm! Thank you for your hard work!”
— CSA member, 2013